Mentalix, Inc., a Plano-based fingerprint software company. This is a part time/temporary job with morning, afternoon as well as night shifts available all week (including weekends) . The data-entry operator will primarily be responsible for the input of alpha and/or numeric data fields using specialized computer software intended to assist and optimize data-entry productivity. The data-entry operator may also provide support by performing processing tasks such as scanning, sorting, barcoding, moving or loading of pre-printed cards to be processed, or similar activities. The work is basic and repetitious in nature and requires strong computer/data-entry skills (alpha and numeric) in order to meet stringent deadlines. The operator will be measured on meeting/exceeding site productivity and quality standards within a timely manner.
You will work with state-of-the-art systems, high-speed scanning equipment, workstations and data-entry terminals in a high-production and time-sensitive environment with high quality standards. Speed, consistency and accuracy are important. Excellent eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity will also be essential for your success.
Work Schedule: Extremely Flexible!
Evening/Night shifts available!
Weekend shifts available!
Hours per week: 15 -30
Compensation: $14.00+ per hour
Employment Start Date: ASAP
Employement End Date: Open
- Perform data entry of material from source documents into a computer database
- Transcribe routine pre-coded and identifiable alphanumeric data from source document into an automated system
- Perform clerical tasks in the data-entry function
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of data
- Willingness to work in a high-production, fast-paced environment
- Must pass a thorough fingerprint-based national criminal background check.
- Ability to read and comprehend documents written in English
- Basic PC skills and 10-key by touch
- Alpha 70+ wpm and numeric 7000 KSPH, with 99% accuracy and sustained competitive entry rate required
- Must also be willing to do clerical, non – data entry tasks as necessary, with more or all clerical work required for operators that do not sustain competitive ongoing entry rates
- Accuracy and speed are vital to this job, as is a sense of urgency to complete work in a timely manner
- Experience in a high-volume transaction environment preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Dependable work history
- Excellent references from previous employers
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Meet productivity and quality standards as defined by the department
- Ability to lift boxes up to 30+ pounds desired
- Minimum 1 year of experience performing alpha and numeric data entry preferred
Mentalix complies with federal equal opportunity laws with regards to its hiring practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
|Job Category||Data Entry|