Work Schedule: Extremely Flexible!
Evening/Night shifts available!
Weekend shifts available!
Hours per week: 15 -30
Compensation: $16.00+ per hour
Employment Start Date: ASAP
Employment End Date: Open
Mentalix, Inc., is a Plano-based biometrics company that offers fingerprint card conversion services. . This is a part time/temporary job with morning, afternoon as well as night shifts available all week (including weekends). All work must be completed at Mentalix facility in professional office building space, but employee has flexibility to schedule their regular work hours during any period that meets their specific needs 24 x 7. The office clerk will have primary responsibility for moving or loading of boxes of cards (which weigh ~30lbs) and rolling cases of cards (which weigh ~200lbs, but are wheeled) within the office, but this activity will normally occupy only about 10% of the clerk’s time. Remaining responsibilities include performing processing tasks such as scanning, sorting, barcoding, data entry, or similar activities. The work is basic and repetitious in nature and requires strong computer/clerical skills in order to meet stringent deadlines. The clerk will be measured on meeting/exceeding site productivity and quality standards within a timely manner.
You will work with state-of-the-art systems, high-speed scanning equipment, workstations and data-entry terminals in a high-production and time-sensitive environment with high quality standards. Speed, consistency and accuracy are important. Excellent eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity will also be essential for your success.
- Movement of cases of fingerprint cases and boxes within the office
- Perform clerical tasks in the data-entry function
- Perform data entry of material from source documents into a computer database
- Transcribe routine pre-coded and identifiable alphanumeric data from source document into an automated system
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of data
- Ability to lift boxes up to 30+ pounds required
- Willingness to work in a high-production, fast-paced environment
- Must pass a thorough fingerprint-based national criminal background check.
- Ability to read and comprehend documents written in English
- Basic PC skills and 10-key by touch
- Must be willing to do clerical, non – data entry tasks as necessary, with more or all clerical work required for operators that do not sustain competitive ongoing entry rates
- Accuracy and speed are vital to this job, as is a sense of urgency to complete work in a timely manner
- Experience in a high-volume transaction environment preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Dependable work history
- Excellent references from previous employers
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Meet productivity and quality standards as defined by the department
- Minimum 1 year of experience performing alpha and numeric data entry preferred
Mentalix complies with federal equal opportunity laws with regards to its hiring practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
|Job Category||Data Entry|
|Number of positions||2+|
|Job Category||Data Entry|