Mentalix, Inc., a Dallas-based fingerprint software company. This is a full-time, salaried position. The Marketing Coordinator will primarily be responsible for managing Mentalix’s digital marketing department while also overseeing the hiring and on-boarding process for all part-time employees. The Marketing Coordinator may also provide support to the sales team by attending trade shows, producing regular promotional material, and assisting in lead generation.
- Manage Mentalix’s digital presence
- Oversee the creation and mailing of regular promotions and newsletters
- Assisting with the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring process
- Provide support to the sales team via lead generation and analytics reports
- Willingness to work in a high-production, fast-paced environment
- Must pass a thorough fingerprint-based national criminal background check.
- Ability to read and comprehend documents written in English
- Basic PC skills and 10-key by touch
- Alpha 50-60 wpm and numeric 10,000 KSPH, with 99% accuracy, test will be administered
- Accuracy and speed are vital to this job, as is a sense of urgency to complete work in a timely manner
- Experience in a high-volume transaction environment preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Dependable work history
- Excellent references from previous employers
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Meet productivity and quality standards as defined by the department
- Ability to lift boxes up to 30+ pounds desired
- Minimum 1 year of experience performing alpha and numeric data entry preferred
Mentalix complies with federal equal opportunity laws with regards to its hiring practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|