NOTE: We have suspended all recruiting for the time being due to Corona virus lock down. We would recommend that you apply when the situation has calm down. Thank you for your understanding.
Mentalix, Inc., a Plano-based fingerprint software company. This is a part time/temporary job with only night shifts available all week (including weekends). The clerical operator will primarily be responsible for providing support by performing processing tasks such as scanning, sorting, barcoding, moving or loading of pre-printed cards to be processed, or similar activities. The work is basic and repetitious in nature and requires strong computer/clerical skills in order to meet stringent deadlines. The operator will be measured on meeting/exceeding site productivity and quality standards within a timely manner.
You will work with state-of-the-art systems, high-speed scanning equipment, workstations and data-entry terminals in a high-production and time-sensitive environment with high quality standards. Speed, consistency and accuracy are important. Excellent eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity will also be essential for your success.
Work Schedule: 7:00PM to 5:00AM! Flexible!
Evening/Night shifts available!
Weekend shifts available!
Hours per week: 24 -30
Compensation: $12.00-$14.00+ per hour
Employment Start Date: ASAP
Employement End Date: Open
- Perform document scanning using state-of-the-art scanning equipment
- Inspecting regularly for quality and assuring smooth function of document scanners
- Perform clerical tasks such as barcoding, sorting, moving of pre-printed cards
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of data
- Must work a minimum of 24 hours per week but no more than 30 hours per week
- Willingness to work in a high-production, fast-paced environment
- Must pass a thorough fingerprint-based national criminal background check.
- Ability to read and comprehend documents written in English
- Attention to detail and the ability to perform repetitive tasks
- Basic PC skills
- Accuracy and speed are vital to this job, as is a sense of urgency to complete work in a timely manner
- Experience in a high-volume transaction environment preferred
- Dependable work history
- Excellent references from previous employers
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Meet productivity and quality standards as defined by the department
- Ability to lift boxes up to 30+ pounds desired
Mentalix complies with federal equal opportunity laws with regards to its hiring practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
|Job Category||Data Entry|