Work Schedule: 8 – 5, M – F
Wage/Salary: $14-$22 / up to $45k + Annual Target Comp with Benefits
Employment Start Date: ASAP
Employement End Date: Open
Mentalix, Inc., a Dallas-based fingerprint software company, is seeking an employee for the Sales / Marketing department. We are looking for a responsible, motivated person with supporting skills and/or experience who is willing to assist with sales & marketing tasks on a full or part-time basis. Job duties will eventually expand, depending on the company’s needs and your skills. This is in entry level position with multiple potential higher level career path options.
- Creation, maintenance and update of professional sales proposals in customer-ready format with at most limited need for review and correction by others.
- Handle incoming sales and product queries as well as initiating sales follow-up and prospect calls. Develop sufficient knowledge of products, pricing, sales strategy, and business rules to handle order follow up and respond to incoming customer sales calls.
- Work in small business team environment with emphasis on thorough communication both within and external to sales department. Develop cross-job competency skills to supplement assisting other departments in company or enabling expediting of sales objections by satisfying dependent needs normally assigned to other departments. Other duties as assigned.
- Manage personal time schedule and report on regular basis on activity progress
- Assist with sales and marketing projects and events: RFQ/RFP Search, gather E-mail addresses for mailouts, conducting mail outs and managing contact lists.
- Miscellaneous projects based on skill and experience including graphic design work, video production, market research, document writing, editing, web site maintenance/design, trip/trade show prep/scheduling/participation, field project presentation / customer sales meetings, etc.
- Business related, 4 yr degree preferred (sales, marketing, etc.)
- Self‐starter with motivation, time management skills and the ability to work independently to bring tasks successfully to completion with limited supervision and manager assistance
- Must demonstrate strong writing and editing skills through success in relevant experience / coursework (English, technical writing, journalism, etc.)
- Strong verbal communication skills with personable relationship development skills with clear English speaking skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively inside and outside the company, collaborate with others, and demonstrate high integrity
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.). Math skills and thoroughness required in proposal creation for accurate pricing calculations.
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented.
Mentalix complies with federal equal opportunity laws with regards to its hiring practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|