Work Schedule: Extremely Flexible!
Evening/Night shifts available!
Weekend shifts available!
Hours per week: up to 30
Compensation: $15.00+ per hour
Employment Start Date: ASAP
Employment End Date: Open
Note: Please complete a typing test from here and post your typing speed at the bottom. A candidate must have Alpha 65+ wpm which will be tested during the interview.
Note: No relocation assistance is provided. Local applicants only.
Mentalix, Inc., is a Plano-based biometrics company that offers fingerprint card conversion services. This is a part time job with morning, afternoon as well as night shifts available all week (including weekends). All work must be completed at Mentalix facility in professional office building space, but employee has flexibility to schedule their regular work hours during any period that meets their specific needs 24 x 7. Excellent opportunity for stay at home mom, student, or anyone that needs an employer that can accommodate emergency flexibility in work schedule. The data-entry operator will primarily be responsible for transcribing physical documents into digital files using text and numeric entry fields. The operator will be measured on meeting/exceeding site productivity and quality standards.
The work is basic and repetitious in nature and requires strong computer/data-entry skills (alpha and numeric) in order to meet strict deadlines. Speed, consistency and accuracy are important, and essential for success.
- Perform data entry of material from source documents into a computer database
- Transcribe routine pre-coded and identifiable alphanumeric data from source document into an automated system
- Perform clerical tasks in the data-entry function
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of data
- Willingness to work in a high-production, fast-paced environment
- Must pass a thorough fingerprint-based national criminal background check.
- Ability to read and comprehend documents written in English and cursive
- Basic PC skills and 10-key by touch
- Alpha 65+ wpm with 99% accuracy and sustained competitive entry rate required
- At least one year of relevant experience preferred
- A demonstrable work ethic and attention to detail
- A high degree of personal responsibility and dependability
- References from previous employers
- Applicants local to the Plano/Richardson area preferred
Mentalix complies with federal equal opportunity laws with regards to its hiring practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
|Job Category||Data Entry|
|Number of positions||10+|