NOTE: We have suspended all recruiting for the time being due to Corona virus lock down. We would recommend that you apply when the situation has calm down. Thank you for your understanding.
Work Schedule: Extremely Flexible!
Evening/Night shifts available!
Weekend shifts available!
Hours per week: 15 -30
Compensation: $14.00+ per hour
Employment Start Date: ASAP
Employement End Date: Open
Note: Please complete a typing test from here and post your typing speed at the bottom. A candidate must have Alpha 70+ wpm and numeric 7000 KSPH which will be tested during the interview.
Mentalix, Inc., is a Plano-based biometrics company that offers fingerprint card conversion services. This is a part time/temporary job with morning, afternoon as well as night shifts available all week (including weekends). The data-entry operator will primarily be responsible for transcribing physical documents into digital files using alphanumeric entry fields. The data-entry operator may also provide support by performing processing tasks such as scanning, sorting, barcoding, and moving/loading pre-printed cards for processing. The operator will be measured on meeting/exceeding site productivity and quality standards within a timely manner with ongoing opportunities for performance-based incentives.
The work is basic and repetitious in nature and requires strong computer/data-entry skills (alpha and numeric) in order to meet strict deadlines. Speed, consistency and accuracy are important, and excellent eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity will be essential for success.
- Perform data entry of material from source documents into a computer database
- Transcribe routine pre-coded and identifiable alphanumeric data from source document into an automated system
- Perform clerical tasks in the data-entry function
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of data
- Willingness to work in a high-production, fast-paced environment
- Must pass a thorough fingerprint-based national criminal background check.
- Ability to read and comprehend documents written in English
- Basic PC skills and 10-key by touch
- Alpha 70+ wpm and numeric 7000 KSPH, with 99% accuracy and sustained competitive entry rate required
- Must also be willing to do clerical, non – data entry tasks as necessary, with more or all clerical work required for operators that do not sustain competitive ongoing entry rates
- At least one year of relevant experience preferred
- A demonstrable work ethic and attention to detail
- A high degree of personal responsibility and dependability
- References from previous employers
- Ability to lift boxes up to 30+ lbs preferred
- Applicants local to the Plano/Richardson area preferred
Mentalix complies with federal equal opportunity laws with regards to its hiring practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
|Job Category||Data Entry|